Tuesday, July 3, 2007

He Still Doesn't Get It


The man has his problems!

Here is a release from Fox news.


Troubled actor Isaiah Washington wallowed in self-pity from the negative publicity he received following the outbreak of hostilities between himself and his "Grey's Anatomy" co-stars, he admitted Monday night.

"I felt sorry for myself," the 43-year-old actor told Larry King Monday night. "I'm not going to lie. I felt sorry for myself many times. You fall into that little space and go, 'Why me? Why me?' "

His appearance on "Larry King Live" -- taped last Friday -- was the latest in a series of interviews Washington has conducted since he was fired from "Grey's Anatomy" early last month.

Washington said he became obsessed with his public image in the wake of the infamous dust-up he had last October with co-star Patrick Dempsey and the fallout over Washington's use of the word "faggot" that led to his estrangement from another co-star, T.R. Knight, now openly gay.

He also gave his version of the confrontation with Dempsey that alienated him from the rest of the cast of "Grey's." And he repeated his contention that his use of the word "faggot" was never aimed at Knight personally.

No comments: